China Supply Quality Coordinator
We are looking for a: China supply quality coordinator
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collection of the quality data and manage by quality perspective
- Analyze quality data under reporting perspective
- Pre-analyses quality issues by: Checking reports, declarations or other resources and inspection of products
- Make declaration for quality issues: Edition of quality reports. Initiation of quality communication. Participate of quality meetings
- Follow up & participate in the issues treatment, communication and feedback: Respond of verification request of the quality issues. Confirmation of the corrective action implementation
- Make declaration of compensation for internal quality issues: Administration of the compensation requests
- Work with quality operation team to guarantee the conformity of engines: Respond requested action from FNC. Make declaration of quality issues with FNC.
- Work with entrance inspection team to guarantee the conformity of the spare parts: Inspection of products conformity according to the existing drawing or technical specification
- Manage the inventory treatment following the corrective action
- Implementation of corrective action
- Deal with special quality requirement from key customers
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bac+2 or superior Degree in Mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English, Chinese will be bonus; with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency with in Microsoft Office Suite, ERP/Smartsheet,
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
- Knowledge of basic quality tools (8D, PDCA…)
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, child care days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: email@example.com