Technical Writer – Spare Parts Catalogue (M/F)
We are looking for a: Technical Writer – Spare Parts Catalogue (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Produce spare parts catalogs
- Analyze input data from our entity in China, verify completeness and consistency
- Synthesize, harmonize, rework and structure data to ensure the production of spare parts catalogs
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need
Qualifications & Skills:
- Technician or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electronic
- 1 year of related experience in technical writing
- Notions of parts interchangeability
- Reading CAD drawings and BOMs
- Knowledge of technical documentation and article management databases
- Use of ERP, PLM Windchill, Isodraw, Creo would be a plus
- Technical English is mandatory
- Technical documentation and writing standards
- Ability to adapt, autonomy, spirit of synthesis and flexibility.
- Knowledge of IC engines would be a plus
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing diverse perspectives.
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, child care days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org