Sales Strategy Manager (M/F)
We are looking for a: Sales Strategy Manager (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administration of CRM and Power BI tools for Power Generation Line of Business
- Organizing and leading the Forecast process to ensure the right demand information is transmitted to the business and the reporting of short term expected results is accurate.
- Organizing and leading the timely creation and distribution of Annual pricelists together with the Annual Account Plans
- Working with the Sales Team and the Business Director to define and submit timely the Annual Sales budget
- Overlooking the Safety Stock process and providing recommendations for adjustments if necessary
- Overlooking the Overdue status and follow up on payments
- Prepare tailored reports to support decision making for Power Generation Business
- Working cross-functionally to guarantee the timely delivery of goods, ensuring also that all order details agreed between customers and the Sales Team are met prior to the delivery
- Contributing actively to Strategy projects with all related initiatives
- Keeping the logistics of all Power Generation Sales Meetings, recording and following up the Team actions defined during the meetings
Interacting and supporting commercially selected customers/OEM’s
- Organizing customer fly-in’s
- Actively participating in the cross-functional projects of the Company
- Supporting the Power Generation Business Director with the organization and management of cross-functional activities and initiatives
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, or a related field
- 2 years of related experience in Power Generation Business is a plus
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of CRM, Power BI is a must
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
- Knowledge of basic financial reporting concepts is a must
- Influential leadership and ability to find agreements with customers and internally
- Ability to effectively manage teams
- Expert in prioritizing business needs to achieve corporate success
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, child care days, periodic salary review, profit sharing)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: email@example.com