QHSE System Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for a: QHSE System Engineer (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage implementation of our Quality System in all Departments (Sales, Purchasing, R&D, Production,…)
- In charge of organization, management, achievement of internal audits. He/She follows action plans with all Department Directors
- In charge of maintaining and updating of Quality Manual and QHSE procedures
- In charge of external audits to maintain ISO9001 certification of company
- Help Department Directors to establish and follow KPI of their activity
- Monitor regulatory changes in Health, Safety and Environment
- Write and maintain HSE procedures with Operational People (Production, Maintenance)
- Write and update HSE Risk Assessment Document for risks prevention
- Perform HSE audits
- Analyze work accidents, follow corrective action implementation with Operational People N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need.
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bac+5 (MASTER QHSE/ Engineer) in QHSE or a related field
- 1-2 years of related experience in QHSE
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English language with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Mandatory knowledge of ISO9001 norm
- Knowledge of norms ISO14001&OHSAS18001 is an advantage
- Rigorous, ability to work in multicultural team, adaptability, good communication are required skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency with in Microsoft Office Suite
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, child care days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org