Project Engineer - KAM (M/F)
We are looking for a: Project Engineer – KAM (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead several key commercial affairs for the company (Major Customers): Possible visits to Shipyards, Distributors, end customers under project management
- Design and implement monitoring and analysis tools (dashboards, graphs, etc.)
- Update and ensure compliance of Product/Sales Configurator (CPQ software) vs ERP Configurator
- Participate in the planning, execution and tracking of customer orders (from quote to delivery).
- Perform project technical documentation (Customer Presentations, Internal Memo, MoM, etc.)
- Perform a technology watch
- Actively participate in cross-business projects
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Mechanics, Electrotechnics, Marine or a related field
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Vba, SQL, Dax
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, childcare days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org