Logistic and Transport Manager (M/F)
We are looking for a: Logistic and Transport Manager (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate and control the logistics operations (reception and shipping)
- Organize the flow of information between the different departments (sales, procurement, warehouse, distributors, etc.)
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements for each zone delivered
- Support / Lead the customs operations with forwarding sub-contractors
- Ensure with transport and customs collaborators the deliveries of all the customers orders in time
- Develop the adequate new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Support warehouse team to optimize the storage space
- Follow up on orders deliveries with suppliers (with the support of ordering & purchasing)
- Set up and monitor logistics / transport performance indicators and implement improvements
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Work closely with purchasing, supply, sales and warehouse teams
- Propose and implement continuous improvement solutions
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Ensure a constant exchange with customers regarding quality and delivery times (service rate)
- Select and negotiate with subcontractors (carriers, freight forwarders, etc.)
- Animate, coordinate, and develop logistic team (2 persons).
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master Degree in logistic, supply chain or a related field
- 5 years of related experience in supply chain operations
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English; with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to set priorities and targets
- Adaptability, assertiveness, and flexibility
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency with in Microsoft Office Suite, ERP/Expedition
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
- Project organization oriented
- Management skills, good relational skills, ability to work in team
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, child care days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: email@example.com