IT Project Manager (M/F)
We are looking for a: IT Project Manager (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage various projects in the following areas: ERP, BI, Data Analysis & Control, Integrations, IT Security & Cyber
- Set project strategy and goals, assess risks, ensure follow up, organize project meetings
- Use project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Monitor project to be on time and on budget
- Mitigate risks and ensure progress within the quality required
- Ensure communication with all parties involved and guarantee regular meetings with all stakeholders and IT management
- Share your methodological experience in terms of project management and working methods within the IT team
- Manage project teams and external service providers
- Evaluate and recommend change to current and future ERP system requirement to meet organizational needs
- Lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree in Business Informatics, or a related field
- Several years of related experience in IT project management cross domain, and can demonstrate successful implementation, including testing and quality assurance as well as roll-out of the associated business processes and IT systems
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English; with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, ERP, API, integrations, cross-functional IT projects
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
- A previous experience in ERP implementation is a plus
What we offer:
- You will be part of a high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, childcare days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org