Homologation Manager (M/F)
We are looking for a: Homologation Manager (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Marine and Industrial engine Homologation (Type Approvals, Emissions standards, Local Regulations)
- Lead the Homologation Process through the projects and coordinate with all internal and external partners
- Participating to the engine design by providing guidance and recommendations regarding regulations
- Creating the homologation documentation for the engines for different market
- Ensuring that the engine meet societies and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that the emissions for certification are compliant
- Planning and following up on homologation activity
- Planning and following up on homologation yearly budget
- Interfacing with certification societies
- Supporting the engine test activities when required with inspectors and in collaboration with internal resources
- Supervising internal procedures relating to engine certifications
- Participating to National and International Engine Manufacturer Associations (meetings, publications, …)
- Ensure a continuous technological watch on emission standards and regulations
- Communicate internally to all Departments and on a regular basis the status of projects and new achievements
- Support Quality Team with the Certification activities at Production
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master Degree in Mechanical or Electronic engineering
- 5 years of related experience in Product Homologation/Certification
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
- Experience managing scope and planning projects
- Knowledge of the Marine engine is a plus
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, child care days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org