Financial Controller (M/F)
We are looking for a: Financial Controller (M/F)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive the budget and forecast processes of the company: Prepare the budget plan, along with the Financial Director and the Group. Prepare financial revisions through forecast processes. Analyze financial variances against budget and forecast. Monitor proper allocation of costs based on analytical accounting.
- Manage the financial analysis and reporting of the company: Ensure all financial reporting are done accurately and timely. Provide smart and relevant KPI to management. Build strong financial dashboards. Perform ad-hoc analysis based on specific needs (investments, cash, etc.).
- Develop strong financial controlling system within all functions: Ensure an in-depth understanding of all operational and financial processes. Identify weaknesses in internal control and build actions plans commonly with operational teams. Focus on manufacturing performance improvement.
- Identify areas of improvements through specific projects: Lead financial projects with operational teams to improve performance. Support the organization in all projects with impacts on finance. Develop and implement procedures to enhance and maintain compliance to internal controls, accounting standards and regulations.
N.B this list is not exhaustive and could be updated regarding the evolution of the job need.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master Degree in Finance, or a related field
- 3-5 years of related experience in financial controlling
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English; with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver independently on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency with in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, PowerBi and Sharepoint, experience in using an ERP (preferably M3)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing varied perspectives.
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company where you will feel part of its change and development.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams and partners.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company.
- Company benefits (health and life insurance provided, child care days, periodic salary review, profit sharing, up to 6 added vacation days after one year seniority depending on some criteria)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Moteurs Baudouin, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients, and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodation during the recruitment process.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our quality department to another level, sign up for the offer and join us by sharing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org